12172: Cygnet System -> Starbase holds components it should not have

« Back to Bugs

2993 days, 10 hours, 24 minutes ago
View shrambot's profile
shrambot
12172: Cygnet System -> Starbase holds components it should not haveWrite Reply
In the 12172: Cygnet System - System i experimented a somewhat with building Ships, raised the techlevel, bought stuff, wasn't satisfied with the result .. .sold the stuff back, lowered the techlevels and build something else.

Now, when i open the turn, i find the components i bought are STILL (or better: again) there.
Some of them COULD not be there (not only because i lack the money to still have them, but also because (now) i miss the techlevels to build them in the first place).

I am pretty certain i sold them before i lower the appropriate techlevels.

Can please take a look at the game ?

Thanks in advance,
Shrambot
2993 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes ago
View challengespaceyard's profile
challengespaceyard
RE: 12172: Cygnet System -> Starbase holds components it should not haveWrite Reply
I suspect it is related to this.
2993 days, 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
View shrambot's profile
shrambot
RE: 12172: Cygnet System -> Starbase holds components it should not haveWrite Reply
Migth be, challenge, but on the other hand:
The host did not run so far, so it seems not to be related to the hosting-proccess.
All that i stated happen within the current turn (turn 12).

Since i want to change my shipbuilding AGAIN, i just noted the exess-components on the planet, along with the current techlevels (those, that i wanted to have; they match, so this is ok)

So the nu-team can remove them later, i will not use those components.
2989 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes ago
View shrambot's profile
shrambot
Componets still not removed, as of turn 15. -_-