I finally got around to use data from the API to enhance the game data page. :)
The main incentive was to finally show (public) alliances on the game data page.
This is the first version. I simply displayed all data there is. I'd like to get feedback on what you guys think is useful. Do you want all those tables and graphs? Should I remove some of the original graphs?
With respect to alliances it does:
- show graphs and data pages taking alliances into account
- add a relationship tab displaying inter racial relationships.
While at it, I also fixed all graphs for non-default games such as Blitz and Private where the number of planets is not 500.
Additionally, the script also contains all the fixes from the Giant Melee Script
- Fixes pie charts for giant melee and team games.
- Groups races with very small contribution into "Others" --> declutter...
- Sorts entries in pie chart for better overview